Frozen Hill Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passionate Gamer looking to contribute! [I am a composer]

3 posters

Go down

Passionate Gamer looking to contribute!  [I am a composer] Empty Passionate Gamer looking to contribute! [I am a composer]

Post by chrismanucredo Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:33 pm

hi!

I am a composer in search of some awesome games to contribute. gaming is something that I've always loved.
My first game (back in the days) was 'little big adventure' - I don't know how many of you remember this game.
But I am not here to discuss Nostalgia. I am here to show you a demo reel of mine: I just realized that I can't post a link!  Embarassed
Well, let's try it this way:  soundcloud[dot]com/chris-manucredo/demo-reel

In this demo reel you'll hear some of my earlier work, mostly 'epic' stuff. I've never worked on a game soundtrack before,
I just did some Indie movies and some contract work for music albums so I'd be incredibly excited to get the chance to work with you.

My virtual instruments library is quite extensive by now, I can do orchestral, electronic, band-stuff and all there is in between.

If you are in need of music, please feel free to comment here or write me an e-mail: chris[dot]manucredo[at]gmail[dot]com

Until then have a great time!  cheers
Greetings from Austria, Chris

chrismanucredo

Back to top Go down

Passionate Gamer looking to contribute!  [I am a composer] Empty Re: Passionate Gamer looking to contribute! [I am a composer]

Post by pbood2 Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:13 pm

If you had appeared to me a week ago, I would have snatched you up because I was looking for an experienced composer with orchestral and other computer type music making skills but I found another amazing person to help with my game called Pokemon Darkness (thread is on this forum, images are currently not good because my laptop is having issues with this forum so sorry about that) Add me on skype if you use it and I can show you the images if you're interested. You can also pm me and I'll link you the imgur images for everything shown in updates/news shown to the public one.

Thanks for showing interest on working on a game or a project because that's really awesome of you to do Smile Do you need to be paid to help a project or are you willing to do music composing for free?

Have a great day/night.

P.S. Welcome to the forum Frozen Hill and that you enjoy your time. We are glad to have you. Very Happy

Last edited by pbood2 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
pbood2
pbood2

Back to top Go down

Passionate Gamer looking to contribute!  [I am a composer] Empty Re: Passionate Gamer looking to contribute! [I am a composer]

Post by Slyarch Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:37 am

We at earth7 studios are making a mmo rpg. We are looking for a professional composer. You will be payed. But currently work has to be done for free. So PM me and I'll give you the discord link. Then you can talk to my boss.
Slyarch
Slyarch
Admin

https://frozenhillforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slyarch Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:42 am

I will also move this too team recruitment. Since this is looking for a team.
Slyarch
Slyarch
Admin

https://frozenhillforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum