Frozen Hill Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Carousel - Version 0.4 - BETA

3 posters

Go down

Pokemon Carousel - Version 0.4 - BETA Empty Pokemon Carousel - Version 0.4 - BETA

Post by Dragon116 Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:19 am

Pokemon Carousel - Version 0.4 - BETA UUzMvNc

There is no plot.
It's you versus the leaders and elite 4.
Strive to overcome all challenges and reign supreme as the guy/girl/non-binary who overcame all challenges.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF POKEMON CAROUSEL
I have been working on this game since December and have decided that I have enough content that I ought to release it and find out what bugs I missed and, most importantly, what YOU as a community would like to see from this game.

FEATURES

Small File Size (43 MB), and will likely stay close to 50 MB throughout the development of this game.
Made in Unity3D with C# - No RMPX Essentials jump start. This was made from scratch with love.
NO PLOT! - Battle, battle some more, then battle again!
One Stop Shop - Buy your Pokemon and Items all in one place.
Amazing Save System - Backs up last 10 saves, Allows seamless version switching, and Auto Backup for your old save file when you start a new game!
Code System - Enter codes in the shop to unlock features and items!

CREDITS

Pokemon sprites are used under Fair Use law. These characters are trademarks of Nintendo. I do not take credit for these designs.
Pokemon is a registered trademark of The Pokemon Company.
Ringmaster Meloetta obtained from http://www.poke-blast-news.net/2013/02/meloetta-sera-distribuida-em-lojas.html
Generation 6 and Mega Pokemon sprites from Pokemon Reborn. (Therefore all those who helped make the Gen 6 and Mega Sprites get my gratitude)
--6th gen sprites:
Amethyst, Noscium, Quanyails, Zermonious, GeoIsEvil,
Kyle, Dove, dDialgaDiamondb, N-kin, Misterreno, Kevfin,
Xtreme1992, Vale98PM
--Mega Sprites:
Julian, Amethyst, Gardrow, FlameJow, Minhnerd,
The Cynical Poet, Greyenna, Brylark, Lepargon,
Princess Phoenix, Gnomowladn, Bryancct, Tinivi
Fonts

Menu selection font - adam_gorry_lights from Sentinel Type.

Continue font - Ribbons and Banners by CMunk.

Audio

Intro - Beachfront Celebration by Kevin McLeod
Main Menu - Vivacity by Kevin McLeod
Battle - Chee Zee Lab by Kevin McLeod
Choose and Select from Reborn but not sure if Reborn or Nintendo or Essentials so ok.

Scripting

Pokemon Essentials for reference of implementation of features like Natures and Move Effects.

Save system idea from Pokemon Reborn

If I missed anyone/anything, please let me know and I'll add it.

DOWNLOAD

http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/UcvNe0CB/file.html

Controls are Mouse (Left click, Right Click, Scroll Wheel, Mouse Movement) or Keyboard (Arrow keys, Enter key, X Key).

FEEDBACK FORM / PIONEER CLUB
In an effort to build a trusted base of people, I have decided to create the Pioneer Club. If you take the time to fill out the Feedback Form and return it to me by uploading it and sharing the link (via posting in this topic or PM it to me), you will be added to the Pioneer Club. Anyone in the club will gain access to any future beta releases, as well as codes that aren't available to the public.

http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/7KeVoOBo/file.html

INTERESTED IN HELPING?
I am open to getting help in any form. If you're interested, post here or send me a PM stating what you would like to help with. If you have no specific area, state what you're good at. We'll chat and I'll see what I can give you.

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING AND ENJOY THE SHOW!

Screenshots
Spoiler:

FUTURE FEATURE
Spoiler:

Last edited by Dragon116 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dragon116
Dragon116

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Carousel - Version 0.4 - BETA Empty Re: Pokemon Carousel - Version 0.4 - BETA

Post by Slyarch Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:37 am

Wow this game is looking awesome so far. I am loving all these cool UI's! So what engine is this game run on? or is this your own programmed engine?
Slyarch
Slyarch
Admin

https://frozenhillforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Carousel - Version 0.4 - BETA Empty Re: Pokemon Carousel - Version 0.4 - BETA

Post by Dragon116 Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:38 am

This game was made on Unity3D 5.3.4 using c# and .NET

Last edited by Dragon116 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragon116
Dragon116

Back to top Go down

Post by pbood2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:26 am

WOW. This game is looking hype and nice.

That pokedex UI is so informative which will be good for the player and I haven't seen a pokedex like that so far ever so that's impressive. Keep up the amazing work on this and can't wait to play it soon. JULY?! Wow I didn't expect it to be coming so soon.

pbood2
pbood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon116 Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:21 pm

The beta will be released on July 18. More details at that time.
Dragon116
Dragon116

Back to top Go down

Post by Slyarch Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:53 am

Awesome I can't wait to see more screenshots and play the actual game!
Slyarch
Slyarch
Admin

https://frozenhillforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down